Thursday, April 17, 2014

{Gratitude} Lately

 Right now, my heart is about ready to burst from all the gratitude I feel. 
Our God is amazing! That is the only explanation.

Every day I look around in amazement at all the 
beautiful, yet simple, things that I'm so thankful for.
 Lately I've been grateful for...
huge, huge gifts and vintage, small gifts
 the joy a bike bell can bring to a little boy
carousel rides
 
 free spinning tops from a local store
a miraculous sale
  
a campfire nightlight
 a litter of Great Pyrenees puppies born two weeks ago 
and a sweet girl to call our own
for a friend that stops by and helps us discover (just in time!!!) a freezer full of meat that had been accidentally unplugged, for finding gluten free matzo at Kroger, and for this new adventure we're beginning and the smiles it brings to our whole family. We are so, so grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment